Terms & Conditions of Entry
- I declare, as a condition of entry into the Pub to Pub Albury (the Event), that I have undertaken sufficient training for the Event and that I am not aware of any illness, injury, physical disability or impairment which may cause me injury or death during or as a consequence of Event participation. I accept that participating in this Event may involve real risk of injury including but not limited to: over exertion, equipment failure, dehydration and accidents with other participants, spectators or road users. If I become aware of any condition or impairment, or if I am injured or become sick prior to the Event, such that my capacity to participate safely in the Event is affected, then I will withdraw. I will provide first aid responders with details of any medical or other condition that may be relevant should medical treatment be required or may affect my participation in the Event. I agree to abide by any advice given by the Event medical officers regarding health and consent to receive and pay for any medical treatment, including transport by ambulance, required before, during or after the Event.
- The decision to participate is entirely my own and I accept all risks necessarily flowing from participation in the Event, including but not limited to loss of life or permanent injury.
- I release all persons or corporations associated directly or indirectly with the Event from all claims, demands and proceedings arising out of my participation and I hereby indemnify such persons or corporations against all liability, loss or damage arising out of my participation in the Event, including any breach of these terms and conditions by me. This release extends to and includes Springdale heights Tavern Unit Trust and its related bodies corporate, and its respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, employees, promoters, sponsors and volunteers, including medical and paramedical personnel appointed for the Event, the owners, licensees and occupiers of land upon which the Event or any part of it takes place, any statutory body or local authority having control over any land upon which the Event or any part of it takes place or which is involved directly or indirectly with the Event in any manner whatsoever. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
- Bicycles, scooters, hand cycles, skateboards or rollerblades are not permitted on the course.
- Pets are not allowed to participate in the Event and are not permitted on the course.
- I acknowledge that Springdale Heights Tavern Trust or its representative may remove me from the Event area and/or exclude me from participation in the Event (a) if my behaviour is inappropriate, offensive, or abusive, (b) to prevent damage to any property, (c) on medical or health and safety grounds (including to prevent possible harm or injury to myself or any other person), or (d) to prevent or arrest any form of unauthorised marketing, including ambush marketing.
- I agree that my entry in the Event is not transferable and that no other person is permitted to participate in the Event in my place.
- I acknowledge that refunds of entry fees will only be made prior to (to be determined), 2018, and will only be given for a medical reason supported by a medical certificate. I understand that a 50% administration fee will be deducted.
- I consent to the publication and/or use in any form of media whatsoever of my name, race result, image, voice, statement or otherwise, (including the publication of my name and/or Event result and applicable age bracket in The Border Mail and/or on the Event website) without payment or compensation.
- I consent to Springdale heights Tavern Trust entering my personal details contained on this entry form into a database that will be used for the administration of the Event, including to SMS Event information to me if I have provided a mobile phone number. Unless otherwise indicated by me on this entry form, I also consent to my personal details being used by Border Trust for future marketing and promotional purposes.
- I acknowledge that I will write an emergency contact name and phone number in the space provided on my supplied race bib and agree that Springdale Heights Tavern Trust may contact that person and exchange my personal information with them in case of an emergency.
- I acknowledge that I will provide Springdale Heights Tavern Trust with the name and contact details of the team coordinator if I enter as part of a team, and agree that Springdale Heights Tavern Trust may contact the person and exchange my personal information with them.
- I understand that I can gain access to my personal information and request that such details be updated if they change in the future by contacting Springdale Heights Tavern Trust at email (to be confirmed)
- I certify that I am 18 years or older, or that I am the parent/legal guardian of the participant who is under the age of 18 years, and I have read this document and fully understand it. As a parent or legal guardian, I agree to these terms and conditions for and on behalf of the participant. All children (under the age of 16 years on the Event day) must be accompanied by an adult on Event day.
- For an entry to be valid, I must pay the required entry fee prior to the commencement of the Event.
- Group Work winner is defined as a group of people that are all (and can prove with documentation if needed) employed from the same employer. To be eligible to win the prizemoney for the groups, you must have a minimum of 10 entrants in your group.
- Group sporting winner is defined as a group of individuals that have entered as a team. The idea to name it as Sporting group winner is to attract actual sporting clubs to enter. To be eligible to win the prize money for the groups, you must have a minimum of 10 entrants in your group.
- I must wear the official race bib at all times during the Event. I acknowledge that I must wear the official chest bib corresponding to the registration made in my name on my chest so that the allotted number and sponsor’s name can be seen for the duration of the run.
- I acknowledge that I must remain on the designated course as marked by race officials. A course cut off time of 11.00am will apply. Any entrant who is unable to complete the course by the cut off time will be asked to leave the course by race officials for safety reasons.
- I accept that Springdale Heights Tavern Trust’s decisions in relation to the Event are final and that no correspondence will be entered into. I agree to follow all directions by Springdale Heights Tavern Trust in relation to this Event.
- I am fully responsible for the security of my personal possessions at the Event and any other valuable items. Springdale Heights Tavern Trust will not be liable for replacement of any personal possessions.
- I acknowledge and agree that any insurance is in place that may provide limited cover to me whilst participating in the Event may not cover me for all injury, loss or damage sustained me in participating in the Event. I acknowledge that Springdale Heights Tavern Trust does not make any representations about the suitability of the insurance. I agree that in my own interests and at my own expense, to seek and obtain personal insurance over and above the cover provided by Springdale Heights Tavern Trust.
- I declare that all the information supplied by me on this entry form is true and correct.
Springdale Heights Tavern Trust reserves the right to cancel the Event due to rough or dangerous conditions or in the event of an emergency situation requiring road access by Emergency Services. In the event of cancellation,
there will be NO REFUND of entry fee and the cancelled Event may not be re-scheduled.
A decision will be made as soon as possible on race day and broadcast on ABC and commercial radio and via the Pub to Pub Run Albury website. The organisers of the Event regret the cost or inconvenience that this may cause, but we are required to prioritise the safety of all Event participants.